Non-Local Yokal: Its blue?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Its blue?

So.... I was thinking..... why is dandruff shampoo always blue? I mean what does the color have to do with the effectivness of the product? of course I could drink bright green coke or something... but im not sure that i would like the idea of doing so... you know how it is... that brown liquid just looks ore refreshing ans appitizing... ;o) lol or maybe not.. ok well the has been my reintegration into the bloggin world.. i will probly be seeing more of you bloggers freaking in the near future... Loves

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Um, dandruff shampoo isn't always blue... Selsun blue is blue, and Head and Shoulders is usually blue, but T-Gel and Denorex are both brown... and Pantene and Garnier Fructis dandruff shampoos are white... but, I do think the blue ones are most appealing, I don't know why. Ok, I'm done. I love you :o)

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Todd G Sapp said...

Sounds like there has been some dandruff issues in the Stringer house.

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Just curious, what happened to more blogging in the "near future"? ;o)

8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home