Non-Local Yokal: To drink the dew, or not to drink the dew.......

Saturday, January 28, 2006

To drink the dew, or not to drink the dew.......

Ok so Janelle is currently harrasing me on AIM about updating, so i am gonna do it now... ya i REALLY wish that I had a dew right now.. but i don;t and so i am not going to cry over it.. ok? I said OK?? OK????? dang its so hard to get any feed back from you guys.. Gosh!!....

A few weird things about me....
1. I can drink up to 13 gallons of Dr. Pepper in the span of 5 days and still sleep normaly. (and gain absolutly no weight)
2. My calander is already on Feb, and its only Jane 28th.
3. When I have to pee, I get really freaked out if people walk behind me.
4. I used to have a picture frame in my room that says "Love" on it, and i had a pic of myself from when i was 5 in it for a few months.
5. I was addicted to Mountain Dew Code Red. cause every time I would drive past the Publix on Mahan I had to stop and buy a can of it for 30 cents.

Well, i think that is enough for on day..... my work is done here...

Loves

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy...just wanted to leave a comment because...well, because i CAN!! :-)

p.s. u keep doin stuff for me (changin ur commenting settings, leaving notes on my xanga, changing ur pic for me), we're gonna get along GREAT :-)

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home