Non-Local Yokal: A Lil closer look into the heart of this dewd.. ;)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Lil closer look into the heart of this dewd.. ;)

Ok so first off, the Steelers are pretty 'tight'... (the person i wrote that for, you know who you are:-)) ok so anyways, I am gonna post a pic of myself, then I am gonna talk to ya for a while.. I wanted to post more than just one, but its proving to be a pain in the butt at the moment, and i fone have alot of time... ok so heeeeere we go!


Ehh?? you like? Don't i just look so studious?? pretty sweet, yeah? Too bad I'm not smiling, but i don't feel like taking another pic. so this on with do..

Ok so its wednesday, and in at Kenleys house in between classes..eating my sandwiches that I packed to day...(yup I packed a lunch just for you Tam ;-)) ok so I walk into K's house today, and there is this big paper bag on the couch.. actually it it the one in the pic.. so i look inside and it is FULL of contact lens solution... and Im thinking.."Where does he get stuff like this!?" this guys got all the connections that a man could ask for...especial (yes. like the 1/2 lbs. burrito from Taco Bell) his connections to a certain Guy that is fixing his house fro him.. prolly the most importand contact of all!! errr, maybe not.. stow-ever..

A lil something that you may wanna know, or maybe not. but I'm gonna share it with those of you who do care... Ok, so having had people tell me that I am an influential spiritual leader, has served to confirm what God has been showing me over time.. And that is also one of my strongest desires.. to help others to grow along with me in our faith and love of our beautiful Saviour.. yet even tho leading may be one of my strongest desires, it is also one of my greatest fears... that I will fail, that I will not be able to fullfill my calling from God.. that I will let Him and you all down...

However this is only so, in order for His strength to be made perfect in my weakness.. So that I must rely on Him for all my strengh and life. When I fall, there He will be ready to pick me up yet again and set me back on the straight path that leads to Him.

Isn't it funny how our Lord does that? He gives us a passion, yet then allows that same passion to be one of our greatest weaknesses.. This serves as proof that He alone gives us power and courage.. That all strength comes from Him. So that NO man should boast...

For those who put there faith in the Lord will soar on wings as eagles. They will walk and not grow weary, they will run and not faint...

thats not a word-for-word copy of that verse... Its the way I remember it in my mind.. so pardon me if it is not exact.

Anyways that is just a lil bit of a look into my life with God...
Ok well i have to go to class now.. OHH JOY!! 1 hour and 45 mins of American History here I come!! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Thanks for putting yourself out there and being willing to let people see your struggles. Thanks for being honest with me and encouraging me and challenging me to let others get to know me for who I truly am. You are in my prayers... love ya :)

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home