Non-Local Yokal: erck!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

erck!

2/8/2006
Wed. 6:19pm EST.
NBC Office


ok then... it is time for a new post and I think that I will write about a hot dog that I ate the other day.... but wait....I didn't eat one of those the other day so now I am just in the dark about everything! Dangit!

Ok never mind.. forget all that..let me start over... Ok, so im in todd's 'arffice' (for all you homestar runner fans...) typing away on his comp... loooking at the keyboard as i do so by the way... I can type like this, but it just takes me a lil longer, cause I am not really used to it.. so I am going to go back to this type of type... ;-) lol im so funny.. ooooooooooookay.....riiiiiiight...... ok what to talk about... um Life is kinda chill I guess... I got a 76 on my history mid term tho..... :-( but i am actually happy, cause the class average was 42.72... SO!! i really can't complain! well, i mean i could, but what good would it do me and then i would just be a whiner, and ya'll would shun me or something... ;-) hehe oooohhh.....its now 6:27.. lol but its ok, ill be just a lil late for church.. you know, make a fashion statement and all........by being a lil late..... yah, I think that that is called soemthing, but i'm not sure what... You know, this is gonna be another one of those posts that Diane just CAN'T read all the way through! just cause it is soooooo boring in her book.... actually, i don't think tghat any of you will get through this thing.. :-)
lets see....Ok, I would like to take a monent to say that....uhhh... yeah never mind.. i actually wasn't going to say anything.. :-) ok ill catch you all later...
loves

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

seriously... you have a lot of beneficial things you could say... though I love the "NBC Office" thing... that's funny :) Love ya

9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm....we saw some of pics you've made with Cal.Must say we loved 'em.Good job.Well done dude!

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home