Non-Local Yokal: Why did i dew this twice?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Why did i dew this twice?

Ok, so I was just commenting on Lori & Amberly's blog, and the comment turned out so good that I decided to turn it into a post.. So here it is.. Hope ya'll enjoy!


OK! This is just freakin sad! No one has commented on the last 5 posts! So I am gonna be the hero of the world (err rather a lil house in Kiev, Ukraine) and comment! So here am I, James.. You know, if Ukraine would join the U.N., then I might be able to have an excuse to use U.N. funds in order to travel to a lil house in Kiev, Ukraine for U.N. 'reasons' of coarse.. Seeing as how I am the Secretary General, I can do what ever I want. Cause no one is higher than me in rank... So yes. When the day grows long and I am tired from trying to feed an entire country.. No wait...CRAP!!! The whole freakin' U.N.!!! Dangit! What ever, I can just borrow some money from my good ol' friend George over in the USA... Whew! Good thing I can think of answers to my problems so fast! Anyways, like I was saying....Then when I get tired of feeding a nation, I'll take a short flight over to Kiev, and then call one of my contacts. This guy named Daniel.. And make my way to the lil house in Kiev, Ukraine.. Where I will conduct some very important business before leaving again... Oh wait!!! Crap One of my contacts In Tallahassee just told me that he was in Kenley's house and someone just tried to break in the back door! Hold on a sec, let me get the coordinants, and I'll just send a nuke...


Talking on a Satellite Radio:
"pfshhhst... James, come in James."

"Copy that. Go ahead Sir."

"Get out of there as fast as you can. I'm sending a nuke to take out that guy once and for all."

"Roger that. Proceeding with hostile prejudice. Over and out."



Ok, now that I got that taken care of.. Phew, my job is so taxing... Well ok.. Time for me to go now.. James Morrow, Secretary general of The United Nations

8 Comments:

Blogger Calyn said...

Mr. Secretary General, I'm rather disappointed in your knowledge of your own agency...Ukraine is indeed a member of your U.N. I'll forgive you, though.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

You are about the funniest person I know :o)

7:05 PM

 
Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

Well thankyou Tamara and Nicole... and Calyn.. I already know that it is part of the U.N.... Taht is why i said it cause it makes it funnier. :-)

8:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i'd have to disagree w/ tamara...i still say u have to work on ur jokes ;-) i'm kiddin, jamesss!! i DEF smiled =)

9:03 PM

 
Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

yup.. i guess i have more... lol

10:30 PM

 
Blogger James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

I don't get it...

5:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ye, Ucrane iz a memburr ov the U.N, everee els no's that. Gosh! Wee shuld eet owt fryday nite.
jesee

5:55 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

You rock my socks off!!! Ti Zvesda!

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home